A and C Black
- Writing web materials to support reading
- Review and reporting on children's fiction
- Market research, concept development, briefing and identification of writers for primary and secondary school drama schemes and scripts. Also Series Editing.
- Concept design of differentiated textbooks and teacher support materials for core series aimed at UK students, including briefing of writers, management of resources, and taking lead in writing the materials.
- Development work on interactive packs of teaching and assessment materials as part of a joint venture with TeachIT, the English teachers' website.
- Writing of leading home learning brand of test practice materials for 14 year olds
- In-depth market research and consultation into educational developments such as use of electronic whiteboards; drama pedagogy and resourcing etc
- Review, revision and development of educational websites to include re-organisation of taxonomies and navigation.
- Development of joint-venture materials with leading exam board including management of freelance editorial.
- Writing and editing of collections of English texts for school students aged 11-14
- Consultation, review and research into original drama and fiction materials.
- Strategic review, research, consultation and development of list and proposal of new publishing. Identification, briefing and commissioning of new writers.
Oxford University Press
- Concept, design and writing of major guided reading series 'soap opera' for teenagers, including over 60 individual stories and play-scripts, teacher guides and dedicated website for students.
Learners Publishing, Singapore
- Concept design, development, briefing and writing of four-stage English Language reading and comprehension series for Singapore schools.
Capita Business Services
- Accredited consultancy for government contracts, providing training and writing for the web and print.